On the 2nd of September you are cordially invited to the first sustainably developed music show at Castel Mimi.
Starting with this year, VinOPERA goes international. We have invited to Bulboaca artists appreciated on the most important European stages:
- Soprano opera singer Valentina Nafornita, distinguished with the Artist of the People of the Republic of Moldova Award
- Baritone Iurii Samoilov, coming directly from “Salzburger Festspiele” – International Salzburg Festival – Mozart’s homeland and the homeland of classical music respectively
- Choirmaster of the National Opera Choir in Bucharest and Principle Conductor of the Symphonic Orchestra of Muntenia – Daniel Jinga
- Tenor Dumitru Mițu from the Republic of Moldova, winner of the most prestigious international competition “Neue Stimmen” in Germany
- Accompanied by the Symphonic Orchestra of the National Ballet and Opera Theatre “Maria Bieșu”.
The show will start at 19:00.
Dress code: Evening attire
- Ticket zone A: 800 mdl
- Ticket zone B: 640 mdl
- Ticket zone C: 400 mdl
- Train Courses : Departure Chișinău -17:30, departure Bullboaca- 23:00